Welcome Back. Please Don't Discuss Specific Questions

Congratulations on surviving the CFA exam this weekend. Please respect your pledge to CFAI not to discuss specific exam questions or attempt to re-create the exam.

So guys how is your feeling about the exam ?

Not great.

Opened my bag to take my exam things out before storing the rest, and no calculator.

Sat there with spare batteries and a screwdriver to open the back, but no calculator.

It’s gone. Not at home. Not anywhere.

It’s in the car underneath/in between the seats. Obviously.

Please tell me you gave it a shot anyways?

I am not sure if I made any serious mistake but I finished 25-30 minutes early in the AM and 35-40 minutes early in the PM. I have the feeling that the AM was much easier than previous years’ AM. PM is comparable to CFAI mocks, but the questions are more straightforward. I am afraid that some of the pages in the exam book were stick together so I might accidentally skipped them. I usually finished the AM practice tests just on time.

Oops…that sucks.

I always bring 3 calculators with me just in case they go wrong. I don’t want to mess with batteries and screwdriver during the exam. Who knows if it’s the batteries or the calculator itself.

I brought 2 calculators with me, one was brand new that i just opened for 1 mock to make sure it worked and was saving it for the exam. I have 4 calculators now, maybe will will sell them off lol,

i could not take the exam due to work at office. went to the center in the evening to get the feel of the exam.

should start studying already as I know the outcome for me. :frowning_face:

It is not.

I did. I ignored any questions that needed calculations on a first pass, and then went back and worked through the calculating ones.

I have not had to do long division or multiplication of decimals for a while, so that was a whole lot of fun…

AM ran out of time.

PM was a little easier to manage, as I could at least eliminate answers by rounding up and approximating, but still got pushed for time, and at least 5 questions I just filled 'B" as the clock ran down.

It is not