Email to report exam questions that you feel had error/mistake

Had an issue with a question or feel you saw an error? Send an email to examquestioncomments@cfainstitute.org with the following information. Your first namelast nametest center codelevelsession (morning or afternoon) and description of possible error. Please provide the question number, if possible.  

If you weren't successful on your Level III exam, you'll want to be the first to know when Schweser study materials are available for 2020 exams. Sign up below, and we'll notify you as soon as they are available for sale.

Since no specific question can be discussed , I spotted at least 1Qs. in the PM, annual PMT and quarterly PMT were same. Do not know if I were correct

back against the wall. no retreat no surrender.

you guys think so?

i always think that CFAI didnt make any mistake in making the questions and just think that it was just me that didnt know the topic

It's a long shot, gotta make it.

I am not sure if it got me anywhere. but I submitted one last year because a question asked you to do something that didn’t match the LOS. IIRC the LOS was to describe, but the question required a calculation. 

There was one question in the PM where I kept getting an answer that was a multiple of one of the available answers. Tried calculating it a number of different ways but kept getting the same answer so decided to put this down on the answer sheet. Assumed I had read something incorrectly but did wonder if CFAI had made a mistake…

FWIW, I am going to submit one about an ethics question. I think it was in the second item set. 

You guys go ahead. I’ll gladly be the free rider of activist candidate actions.

I hate that I enjoy all these L3 puns

Mattyj7183 wrote:

I am not sure if it got me anywhere. but I submitted one last year because a question asked you to do something that didn’t match the LOS. IIRC the LOS was to describe, but the question required a calculation. 

i agree 100%. There was a big time LOS discrepancy for L2 last year. 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

Mattyj7183 wrote:

What did they say

Codtrawler87 wrote:

Mattyj7183 wrote:

i agree 100%. There was a big time LOS discrepancy for L2 last year. 

I don’t think that the LOS are “written in stone”. Basically, the entire material is fair game…LOSs are just there to guide you. So, changing “explain” to “calculate” is not a mistake. 

Disclamer: I am not 100% sure. 

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.