grading services

How reliable is grading services scores? is it a good a measure of performance ?

I think so.

But I’m biased.

Did a Kaplan invigilated mock exam and got the AM portion graded by their tutors. They scored me 74%, however having now sat the real thing I would be amazed if I got anything like this.

I’ve never seen that word on this side of the pond.

Cool word.

I agree. Had to look up that one. But my question is: why is there invigilated mock exams? And most importantly; will Kaplan hit you with a PCP investigation if you glance at your neighbor’s mock ?

There was me thinking Americans spoke English, but hey ho :wink:

When I say invigilated, I mean it was a mock exam under “exam conditions” at the Kaplan offices. There was a guy sitting at the front of the classroom on his phone, not quite the same as the real exam.

In proper English, of course, it would be, “There was _ I _ . . . .”

But, to paraphrase something I read recently: there I was, thinking that the English spoke English.

:wink:

S2 do you have a degree in making comebacks?

More of a minor, if you get right down to it.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Touché sir!

I assume that I passed the exam, so I will now offer my grading services.

I will grade your PM exams for you, if you provide me with the answer key and 24 hours of notice. The cost of my services is $50 and will will skype with you for 10 minutes and explain why I graded your paper the way I did.

Analyst Forum does not allow unpaid advertising.

Please refer to https://www.analystforum.com/advertise if you would like to become a paid advertiser.