MPS setting week for LIII. What are your views ?

I revise my previous estimate to 64-65% from 62-63%.

MPS should be 60%

beyond my control. dont even want to make a guess.

It’s gonna be exactly my score.

50-70% I guess

60 or so. an MPS of 63 is bloody high, if you research previous AF and reddit hardos

Who cares? You won’t be able to guarantee superior returns by just scoring the MPS. You obviously need to score 90%+.

My view is that your fate has already been decided, but you just don’t know it yet. In three weeks, you will know.

To be able to guarantee superior returns, is it enough to score 90%+ on just the LIII exam or will you have to score 90%+ on all of them?

According to the institute of superior performance, superior returns are only certain for those who did 3/3 in 18 months and scored top percentile in all areas on all three levels… anything below that and people wont even ever call you for an interview

I believe both Codtrawler87 and myself are in still in contention for the “18month 3/3 w/90%ile” category. Stay tuned.

Superior returns!!

When i signed up to the program, i thought getting the charter gets you superior guaranteed returns, seems like the you guys are changing the rule of who gets to claim guaranteed superior returns. or are you saying there’s superior superior guaranteed returns?

I signed up for the CFA program because I LOVED trading stocks and wanted to enhance my technical analysis.

Turns out, I needed the CMT program! But I regret nothing. It’s been a lot of fun.

When I signed up, it was for improving my understanding of Corp Finance & Valuation, which happened but also I fell in love with Fixed Income and now Fixed Income is where I wanna pursue a long term career and I believe the CFA Charter would help me achieve superior returns. :wink:

I feel you on the fixed income part. That stuff became really interesting once you “get it”.

Thank you Captain Obvious

#Band10

#what?!?

Bands have been removed since my grandpa passed. Get real.

Yooo cuzz. I kinda don’t understand why people complaint about Fixed Income being overly difficult.