Judgement Day is upon us!

Looks like we will know our fate on 8/20/2019. Best wishes to all Level 3 candidates! Maybe this will be the year for a 99% pass rate

I know I was nervous when I read that results are coming out on 8/20. I had almost forgotten about the test. Back to being stressed all the time about not passing. Oh the life of a candidate…

Right there with you.

This wait has been way worse than on LVL1 and LVL2. Back then I knew that even if I passed, I’d still be in the program and I’d still need to hit the books in the near future. Now, I feel it’s more like a do-or-die situation…either you pass and you’re DONE for good or you fail and 1. quit 2. start studying again.

I personally know I’ll continue even if I fail but it would be really bitter pill to swallow. Let’s hope for the best!

I’ve actually been having a pretty fun summer. Did some camping, hit tons of patios, a little traveling, and plenty of bbq’s. Haven’t really thought much of the exam in the last month or so. The email today freaked me out. The next 20 days will undoubtedly go at a snails pace. We’re almost there comrads, let’s try and squeeze as much fun out of the remaining summer and not let this bitch ruin it. Good luck and see you all at the finish line!!!

Same, haven’t thought much until I saw the email and it really hit me.

I started picturing what it will be like if I failed, and I dunno how I will cope with that yet. Gosh I hope I passed.

May the force be with us all.

Hope CFAI IT release it by mistake on 6th like they did in 2015

The institute when that happened:

they made it official afterwards or recalled everything?

They said its not accurate and it shouldnt be reiled on. However, i guess it was scores without a pass or fail

Anyone waiting for level 3 results ?

Who’s not!!

It’s gonna so hard to accept if i fail. My bosses, colleagues and friends all know that i sat for my level 3. A couple of them passed with half of the prep i did : (

I wonder what the pass rate for AFers is. It’s got to be quite a bit of higher than the global average.