Anyone received email from CFAI about updating resume?

Today I was told something very interesting. Two of my friends said that they received an email saying “You need to update your resume on the website and prepare 3 references in advance”

The subject of the email was not “Wondering where your CFA Program exam is in the grading process?” . And it was about a month ago(around late June)

Actually I did not receive that mail…

And I think that it was too early to tell pass/fail at the time.

Anyone got that kind of email?

Nope as my experience has already been approved. It might be wiser to quickly do so because once the results are out everyone who passes will submit their results and it will take time to get your CFA designation. If get approved sooner and pass exam, you can become charterholder on 20th.

I also did not receive that email.

So are you saying that your friends email came in about a month ago? Way too soon to know the results.

Maybe your friends started application and did not submit it, thus the system is sending out automatic emails.

I would advise everyone to let the conspiracy theories go and chill out until you get your actual results.

Of course, last year the day before the exam a bunch of people logged in and it said “you have passed all three levels blah blah…” which ended up being legit, but all the scholarship nonsense and randomized emails mean nothing. Don’t look too deeply into them.