Registration and curriculum - is it a Tell?

Dears,

Currently when I’m logging in to my account and entering register for the exam I get “You are already registered for the CFA Program. Go to your candidate resources to prepare for the exam.”

But when I go to Print version of the curriculum link, it says “You are not eligible for additional curriculum at the member or candidate rate. To purchase curriculum at the public rate, Contact Us.

Don’t know if there is any meaning of this, but would be interesting to compare with all of you to check. Thanks.

Same here

Same here. My front page on my account has changed into a ”join a cfa society/ career guidance etc” advertisement.

I get the same thing. I kind of think that any “tell” (if any) will become available when they upload results 2-3 days prior to the result release date. I would not expect them to have results uploaded online so soon.

This all reminds me of learning Ethics and the whole recommendation process. Once it is made, time frame between completing and releasing the recommendation should be as narrow as possible so there can be no missuses.

same here. rest all is the same on my page.

Registered, no eoc questions in new topics

I logged in - says I passed all three exams already. Fun is gone…

Just did it says come back again to check your pass result on 20th August

That’s strange. It lets me choose from all three levels. But, I’m already a full member of cfa institute and my local society.

Want more fun, just redo it again :slight_smile:

Lol. I guess you are joking. Let’s enjoy the remaining 9 days

Has there been any change on the CFA Program Registered Candidate Resources page now? I think our results must have been uploaded onto the system! But we can’t see at this point T^T

So there’s a CFA Level III results link but it cannot be opened. Rest all the same.

THey probably do not let you buy 2 sets of books for the same year at a discount, dont want you to buy cheap and sell to someone else for a little profit

There is no curriculum link on my resource list. its gone

Same, says I’m registered but in the resources section, I have no resources lol. Really don’t know what to think but will do my best to not overthink it…

… even more than I have since I left the exam hall

Best of luck guys