Suggestions:Finding out Results after Bday

Birthday is Aug 19, results in Aug 20. Would love to start out 27 with my charter! The only thing is I’m not sure what day to take off? I either enjoy my B-day and a 3 day weekend and appreciate life while accepting the results Tuesday at work, or I go into work on my B-day for a half day and party it up into the night to wake up on my day off to either great news or bad news, which will be instantly followed by another drink.

What are your thoughts?

The best just got better. Schweser's upgraded content and redesigned study platform are exactly what you need to pass the Level III exam. Save 10% when you preorder a Premium Package for a limited time.

Take Tuesday off - start drinking around 7PM monday night, don’t stop until Wednesday morning. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Take Tuesday off - start drinking around 7PM monday night, don’t stop until Wednesday morning. 

I’m with 10K on this one!

It’s not even my bday and I might do it anyway haha

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

TrackSuitInvestor wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

I’m with 10K on this one!

It’s not even my bday and I might do it anyway haha

I’m gonna have to go to bed drunk on Monday or I’ll get no sleep. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

erickson_ wrote:

Birthday is Aug 19, results in Aug 20. Would love to start out 27 with my charter! The only thing is I’m not sure what day to take off? I either enjoy my B-day and a 3 day weekend and appreciate life while accepting the results Tuesday at work, or I go into work on my B-day for a half day and party it up into the night to wake up on my day off to either great news or bad news, which will be instantly followed by another drink.

What are your thoughts?

I can’t help but notice your username…. is it inspired from Erickson TT from L2? 

sarang3 wrote:

erickson_ wrote:

What are your thoughts?

I can’t help but notice your username…. is it inspired from Erickson TT from L2? 

That item set is still giving me nightmares. 

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

i got 6/6 on that item set so I decided I was worthy of his name.

Wow you’re young. More reason to drink on the 19th.

I’m in the same shoes here, having my bday tomorrow on the 15th and results come out on the 20th. I decided to just lowkey celebrate tomorrow with families only, and they go party with friends once the results came out (depending on the results :p)