2019 CFA level II digital badge

I happened to passed the CFA level II exam during 2019. However, I havent receive the email for my digital badge, has anyone received it? should we request to someone?

You’ve made it this far, and you know what it takes to pass. Don’t be fooled by false promises and unrealistic claims. Schweser’s CFA® study packages give you the proven study tools and expert instruction you need to finish the job.

Have you tried asking around at your local Whole-Foods?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

this digital badge is actually a real thing…

https://connexions.cfainstitute.org/digital-badges-candidates

I think will be ready in several weeks

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

or try seven-eleven. comes free with a slurpee.

If I pass, I’m going to print my digital badge and frame it.  If I don’t pass, I’ll just frame my level II badge for now.

Didn’t you guys get those  ”Passed CFA LII” pins that you can stick to your lapel? 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

I got one for level I but never received anything for level II

where they at thooooo

They will be emailed in late August. Probably along with lvl III ones, therefore not earlier than LVL III result announcement.

Yall sound like you enjoyed 2nd place trophies as kids.

ericks0n wrote:

Yall sound like you enjoyed 2nd place trophies as kids.

lol, would’ve seen you when you passed your lvl II and screamed like a teenage girl

I definitely didn’t need a “badge” to post on LinkedIn. 

lvl2 badges are like “everyone gets a gold medal” tournaments; receiver might feel happy but everyone else knows what’s up

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Uhhhhhhh… I displayed mine on LinkedIn. I didn’t post about it but I still displayed it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

ericks0n wrote:

Then u arleady had a good job.

dasstienn wrote:

ericks0n wrote:

Then u arleady had a good job.

I think that if you need a CFAI social media badge to prove your worth, you’re in a wrong program. 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking