Jumpstart Video Series

I am on level up website as I am considering it for level 3, and I don’t seem to find enough information on what is included in the Jumpstart Video Series package. Is it JUST the videos? Are there notes provided in the package? Is there a question bank and mock exams included? Is tutor support included? No such information is provided, I even emailed them but didn’t get any response. Anyone has tried the jumpstart videos and can tell me how good they were and what else other than the videos is included in the package?

Thanks

Videos: Videos + slide book + study guide (focus book).

BootCamp: 4 day boot camp + slide book + focus book + IPS book + past exam binder

The slide book is nice, but overall I prefer Mark Meldrum.

Thank you! Honestly, not sure what an IPS book is, and I just learned now that past exams for level 3 AM session are available, so weird! I probably can’t attend the bootcamp due to my location, but I’d prefer the videos anyway!

IPS book is basically a workbook consisting of past exams related to IPS questions. Marc shows his “shortcut” to solve for 2 main types of questions.

If you want just the videos check Mark Meldrum. I highly recommend him - you can’t really beat that value/quality. Just keep or donate the extra money…