Passed level 2! CFA level 3 candidates, please leave everything you are doing, and give me an advice

Ok, I do not need an advice, just purely trolling CFA level 3 candidates :smiling_imp:, whom I am now one of them, only difference is that I still have not studied or attempted the exam!

The purpose of trolling is to be funny, yours is not funny at allā€¦ for the one who spent 4 years to pass level 2.

Huh? So funny when people barely know you, yet assume things about your life and make up their own conclusions about your progress to feel good about themselves, very pity lol

Start planning in Sept. Study with LevelUpBootcaps for Level III. LevelUpBootCamps. 1/3 of the curriculum has changed. Be sure to study with someone who has reviewed and prepared all of these changes themselves. You also really need to buy the CFA books and work with a Test Prep provider who uses the CFA curriculum. There are no shortcuts for level III.

A pretty bold statement, if I dare say so

+1

sound like he should offer a pass guarantee :slight_smile: you fail, you get full refund.

+1 the only way. Sounds like a preacher

Some of my peers sat for L 3 last year and failed. At least 2 of them passed L2 with 90%. So my advice is to forget that you have passed 1 and 2 and take 3 as a totally new game.

Thatā€™s not a guarantee.

Itā€™s merely insurance.

S2000:

I think he (LevelUp) edited/changed his initial post. His initial statement about being the only way to pass (?) sounded more like a guaranteeā€¦

God I hate these exams.

For some reason the cynic me tells that the ā€œTest Prep providerā€ should be LevelUp #AmIRight?