Tell? Level III Study Session outlines in Candidate resources

Candidate resources were changed once again since yesterday. Now my mock exam link is back and when I click on Level III study session outlines it redirects me to “2020 Level III exam topics and study session outlines”

mine No course(s) found

Can see this too, don’t see how this is a tell as the 2019 study session outline is now irrelevant whether you passed or not!

Were you confident of passing??

No not really lol

Take it easy…

Can you take a screen shot?

The whole website is not wokring now

i have no access when i click the link of mocks… only loading

same

Has anyone tried to change test center???

I see “Receiving your charter”

I think everyone, I can see it too

I see receiving my charter and when trying to register I see already registered still ( using IE)

There’s a “receiving your charter” under additional resources. Not sure if I had that before.

Same shit

I think these threads are pointless. Everyone just tells what they see, there’s no systematic approach to it. Let’s piss our pants, wait until Tuesday and be pleasantly surprised when most of AFers pass with flying colors.

We are just raising our anxiety levels. Don’t think there’s a tell sign any longer. Perhaps the best sign would have come from yesterday: being able to register for the 2020 exam. But nobody knows. Might have been a glitch too. So let’s chill and wait it out. I guess we are so eager to get done with this thing and move the heck on. At least I am.

I got an email from CFAI a couple of weeks back saying I would get another email on Tuesday 20 August with my exam results. Think this email on Tuesday might be a tell…