Longest Weekend Of The Year!

I will be watching as many Horror movies as possible. Under the circumstances… they calm me down.

And blaming it on the… aaaaaalc*&$l.

It’s been great having you guys here as a support system. Most of my circle just sees me as a freak for making this journey.

What is everyone’s strategy the next 3 days nerve damage-wise?

I’m gonna smoke a buuuuunch of pot.

#colorado

Alcohol will be my medicine to make it to Tuesday. Working out as well.

Junk food. Lots of it for the anxiety

Perfect time to deal with anything that was a “distraction” during prep time. Kids (much younger siblings in my case) are perfect, especially during this summer holiday period. In short anyone with kids should just let them schedule the next 3 days.

To add some context: Last year, I was at Disneyland Paris when Level II results were released. I received the “Congratulations” email right before getting on the Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain. I never enjoyed a roller coaster that much and will remember it forever!

This year, I am expected to go to a trampoline park when results will be released. If I pass this last one, it will be the perfect place to jump around like crazy :slight_smile:

Finishing season 3 Stranger Things. #Netflix

Picking up an oversized bottle of champagne on Monday and bringing it in to work on Tuesday. If I pass, I’m popping that shit and spraying it like an F1 driver; If I fail, pouring it over my head and going home for the day. Likely just a lot of booze this weekend and a few hikes to keep me from constantly checking this site.

I will sleep. When i wake up it will be tuesday.

Why watch horror movies when you can just think of CFAI reuslts email? Pretty much the same thing lol

is that thing legal yet? i’m Canadian so…