28 hours, 53 minutes count down ..

are you guys ready ?

You have to change your picture to creepy rabbit.

:grin: and why

SO READY. BORED OF WAITING.

Watch Donnie Darko - good movie.

Just enjoyed the last sleep I’m get until the results are released. A waiting game now!

24 hours…this time tomorrow we’ll be laughing or crying!

I thought LVL1 wait was brutal…until I realized it’s nothing to compared to waiting for LVL2 results…and now I realize that LVL1 and LVL2 waiting is child’s play compared to LVL3 wait. I might simply piss my pants tomorrow. I’ll keep you guys updated!

The wait is a mental torture…

i will be either so effing happy I’m gonna splurge on sth expensive Or cry my eyeballs out.

This wait is much much worse than L1 or L2! Those extra 2 weeks are brutal.

I know nothing changes but still logging in to CFAI and then immediately coming back here every 5 mins probably exacerbates the problem!

If I fail, I will have the reason to drink, if not then I will have more reason to drink. In any case I will have a good time tomorrow.

I’ll check the results like a poker player. If W is the first letter I lost the pot.

I wish I could blackout until results time tomorrow. To many What if scenarios swimming in my mind

22 hours

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=3601&iso=20190820T09&year=2019&month=8&day=20&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&msg=Level%203%20Resuts%21%21&csz=1

Been going on since I gave the exam in June.

if I pass I will go out for a nice dinner at a high end steakhouse and have a wonderful bottle of wine and buy a round of drinks for everyone around me. If i fail I will buy a bottle of cheap bourbon, the kind that bounces if you drop the bottle, and $200 worth of scratch tickets. I will drink the entire bottle of whiskey and then wander around Boston with my shirt un tucked and breath wreaking of booze, until I pass out in an alley covered in urine.

Yes ^^. If i pass, Veuve Cliquot. If I fail, Kentucky Gentleman. That all I’ll deserve.

It’s Bulleit Bourbon either way for me…

3 hours left!!!

This last hour or so has been taking its effect on me. I keep thinking maybe we’ll get the email early since there are less L3 candidates than L1 + L2 and they will have a smoother rollout so I’m constantly checking. I didn’t feel as confident walking out of this one as I did L2 last year, but I still think I did well enough to pass (more than 65% as a rough guess). But the doubt had really growing this past hour. What if I didn’t do that calculation right? What if my numbers were wrong in my calculations because of an unnoticed mistaken input and the whole answer was wrong? What if my handwriting was so bad they gave up on grading? All these things…