i just wanted to change topic of conversation: guesses at 90th percentile in essay and MC??

disclaimer: i am not trying to be cocky, i just had relatively high mock scores (as i posted earlier on multiple threads). i am a miserable retaker (around 15th percentile last year) so i was curious about the percentiles this year.

if you look at last years rubric, youll see that a 90th percentile score in essays seem like its around 66% or so, and a 90th percentile score in MC is way murkier, but i would say its around an 80.

i did 43 adn 44/60 on the CFAI mocks (that everyone on here agreed were brutal) and was typically around a 77th percentile on questions, so that all adds up.

OR

i could bombed ethics, plugged the wrong chugs, and gotten a 55% overall which is a fail. its entirely possible. i hate this and want it to be over.

I hear you. I way underprepared for PM. I think i did 2 may be 3 PM past exams. That’s it. But way overprepared for morning. Did all past AM exams from 2009 to 2018 twice, and three times for 2014 to 2018.

Hoping for 80th percentile in AM and hopefully 50th percentile in PM.

My guess MPS is 60. AM 90th is 64%. PM 90th is 74%.

so posting this wAS A jinx since, i just “failed” the other “tell” in the other thread.

see yall in 2020. sheesh

Folks. Let’s calm down here. I can also see and access the mock exams, percentile ranking, the works. I’m pretty confident I passed this thing.

There’s no way in hell thats a tell. Everybody is going to lose access, doesn’t matter if you passed or failed. If you’re not registered for 2020 it will go away. I remember L1 results in Jan 2018 and i could still access the practice questions for a week, maybe even 2 weeks after the results date.

its going to be OK!!

I just want to be remembered as the guy who registered for next years exam prior to results being released. Here is how that all ended up btw:

LOL man I thinking about you the other day wondering how you made out there. You are the gold standard in digging into CFA tells brother. Glad to hear it all worked out!

Good that you got the refund. We are just all talk, but you…you actually dug out your credit card.