When is 2019 AM available?

It’s too bad we can’t discuss the AM exam until it gets released. The exam is available for non-test takers?

There are some questions I want to review now and discuss when we are all amped up, but I’ll probably forget or move on when the 2019 exam gets released in a few months.

That’s too bad. There’s some extra nuggets of knowledge I can learn while I want to.

Usually around December

Or January. I’m afraid I’ll forget everything by then.

I recall some who passed in 2018 had problems in getting the AM exam, there were some discussions around it.

But yes, I’m so anxious to see some of the questions. Especially there was one where I had no clue, had been planning to return to it by the end, but I ran out of time so never got back to it on the exam.

You mean coming January we will have the 2019 AM questions as mock in the CFA website? Is it true with the PM too ?

Yes around Jan 2020 you will have 2019 AM as mock exam.

real PM never been published, you usually will have 2 mock PM & Topic Tests few months before Jan 2020.

I was searching for this thread. I shoudnt care at this point but I’m itching to see that AM posted. Hopefully we can get our hands on it when released. I still remember a good portion of the questions but sadly that will be drowned in self indulgent behaviour over the next 4 months.

Actually the 2018 AM released this year was not 100% last year’s exam. I recall many were commenting that it was altered - probably to be a better preparation material for us taking account of the curriculum changes 2019/2018.

Next year there is an even larger change of the curriculum, so we might not see our exam back. But hopefully “my question” for which I’m itching will appear untouched.

However I still have 2 PM questions to which I didn’t know the answer, could not find it in the curriculum, so I’ll have to live the rest of my life being uncertain about it. Crazy.

I might know one of the questions that youre talking about. That questio is actually in the book, in one of the examples, just briefly discussed

haha i think i know 1 of the question you are referring to. Yes the book briefly touched on it but it still did not give any specificities with regard to what the question was asking. so i immediately googled for the answer after the exam and there was a wikipedia page on that subject, but then I realised that the answer could still be either way. i guess we’ll never find out the actual answer to that question!

Only thing I remember for sure is that 4 point formula regurgitation from fixed income that I left blank.

We actually can know the answer to that question. I checked the curriculum right after the exam, and since i still remembered the information back then, i solved it and knew what the answer was.

My guess was right and i was happy.

Historically they’ve been released in late December.

2018’s was released in January, 2019. As mentioned above, some of the questions were replaced, so it wasn’t exactly the actual 2018 morning session exam.

Update: never, apparently.

I’d like to see the 2019 exam when it becomes available. Just for old time sake :slight_smile:

Too bad, alas.

(sigh). The grass ain’t greener on the other side atlas LOL haha