Membership Application - CFA Society Toronto

So i see they already approved my work hours but the status of the application is still under review. I submitted the application yesterday. How long will this process take? Thanks

I was wondering the same thing, I saw a post that it takes a few days. Not to hijack the thread but I’ve been an affiliate member since maybe 2011, (sponsored and approved job time) and I just passed level 3. It didn’t automatically convert me to a charterholder, but I would assume it will in the same time frame (a few days) hopefully.

Surprising how it’s not more straightforward.

I applied yesterday and nothing is yet approved. no movement. do you guys know how long it takes usually from start to finish ?

I applied yesterday and nothing is yet approved. no movement. do you guys know how long it takes usually from start to finish ?

in my case i submit 2 days ago, and already apporoved this morning.

I got approved in a matter of hours. Dont know if work experience makes any difference as mine was 13 years all on the buy and sell-side

I paid my dues today morning. Still can’t see my name in the members directory. How long do I have to wait before using the three letter next to my name?

Took about two days overall. Any delay seems to be coming from local society approval as CFAI approved my work experience and sent application to local society in a matter of hours. My local society approved it today so all finished now.

for directory, if you’re approved and paid up all you have to do is change your directory visibility under preferences in my account

after you login check preferences and visibility under members directory

Thanks @Tuchsford and @K84. I can finally see my name in the directory.