Now that you passed... are the calls coming in, $$$, bonuses, girls?

Now that you have passed, how has life changed?

You getting calls? Goldman? Bonuses? Raises? Girls calling? All of the above

Only thing for me was a congratulations from Warren Buffett, but apparently I missed his call while I was in the bathroom.

A hot intern looked at me today. So yeah, I’d say things are getting pretty serious.

My annual review is in two weeks so I’m going for a raise and hoping for a bonus.

Decided to open up a brokerage account and start trading. Up 30% already today.

#superiorreturns indeed.

All the girls that turned me down in the past have been calling and asking me to perform a backtest

Let us know how it goes my guy! Good luck

I’m the same person I was yesterday. So if you see me, and wanna take a selfie or want your bra signed or w/e, I don’t mind at all.

Got a little carried away with the superior returns idea. Walked into the office this morning and yelled “let’s make some money mothafakas!” like the BSD I thought I was. Then I realized that I work at risk management and have read-only access to the trading systems…

I dump my gf and am a charterholder the next day. Life’s on the up & up.

The only thing that has changed is instead of an obsession of passing the exams is the obsession at watching the days go by until I have 48 months of professional work experience…I don’t think I’ve meet the requirements yet

Yah calling coming… calling to get ready for cleaning diapers

wish i could use my cfa notes and book pages as diapers would save me lots of money lol

Turns 27 one day, charterholder the next. 27 can’t start off any better unless i win the lotto today :slight_smile:

Still trying to survive on my wage of $8k a year. Haiz

Wait til you pass L3 :wink:

Well, all is relative in life. I hold a PhD in nuclear physics, 2 extra Master degrees in physics, a Harvard Business degree, have the FRM certification and I am a qualified actuary. Now I passed the CFA exam. At no point in life angels have come to sing in the sky when I passed an exam.

I never did any of my studies for bragging, impressing people or getting a bonus. The only reason I did it was because I wanted to improve myself. If you focus on this, all the rest will follow.

LMAO

ruined level 3 for me! I’m only a candidate atm

Also risk mgmt here

Haha, you made my day with this.

Codtrawler87 - You just made one of the funniest comments I’ve read on this forum.

What was his name?

:wink: