IFT videos for level 3

What is your opinion regarding IFT videos lectures for level 3 preparation?

Took IFT videos and passed on first try.

Especially I liked that he solved the BB questions. If you dont have any preference on the pronunciation, I highly recommend it.

But above all, you need to dig deep on the EOCs and mocks to higher your chance of passing.

What mocks did you do?

Took IFT for all 3 levels and it worked for me.

Out of all the levels, I found IFT most beneficial for level 3.

And for notes which study materials did you use?

Curriculum! Don’t rely on third party notes for level 3. Make your own notes. As a starting point you can use IFT’s notes because these are also from curriculum. But use them as a reference to make your own notes.

Never read the curriculum for all 3 levels. IFT notes only (& Videos). Worked for me.

I felt he was reading from the notes in his videos. Also bought the high yield videos as a review for level 2, complete waste of money, he was just reading phrases and saying you must remember this sentence, and remember that sentence!

It’s good. Their high yield videos are very useful as well.

I have used IFT and was impressed. They have an app as well so you can listen to some of the videos on the go

^ yeah I’d take a walk every night the week prior to the exam just listening to their summary lectures on the app. Nice refresher (and some exercise too)

Ditto. Especially the ethics and gips. I listened to them on my way to work every morning 2 weeks before the exam and I nailed that part.

I used past 8yera mocks and cfai mocks for preparation. Solved them over and over again until i can write keywords and sentences.

I used the Crash Course rather than a full package, and found it quite helpful for revision. His video solutions to past AM questions were gold.