Membership - CFA Society Boston

Work experience approved status is Under Review - Society. Approximately how long does it take?

I am in the same status with Toronto Society which is probably just as big as Boston’s…apparently it takes the full 30 days from what my friend who was accepted a few months ago told me.

Their Society FAQs indicate they meet monthly to approve new members although in July/August they meet more frequently. So hopefully it is quicker than your friend.

then why did you ask the question?

oh It sucks to hear that and I am with the CFA society as well; CFAI approved my working experience right away and now under review. Guess will have to wait for 30 days then. that said, any exceptions, guys?

Toronto Society took me 31 days last year and I had submitted everything by August 1, 2018. CFA approved me in 1 day.

Same here from Toronto, just submitted mine yesterday. I can wait 2 months for the result but not 30 days for my charter…

Just got my Boston approval today. I think I submitted to them on the 8th so just about two weeks. I tried to get it in before results day, so may take longer now that they could be getting flooded.