When and where do you study?

Just curious - I study in meeting rooms in my office - usually after work each night. Anybody pulling crazy morning hours on the regular?

I study in cafes, love studying in my regular cafes, they know me very well there, probably also have a nickname for me; crazy nerdy girl.

I also study in my room, on my desk at night.

If you have access to multiple floors in your building, I’d always go to a different floor that wasn’t my groups. This helped separate work from studies. That, or study at my girlfriends office when she had weekend work, or the public library. Usually never cafes for me, but if you have a pair of bose noise canceling I’d say go for it!

I don’t understand people who study in cafes. Such a hassle just to get there and set up! For all levels, I studied in my room, just me, my notes, MM, the curriculum and every once in a while some Chopin/Mozart/Bach to brighten up the day.

One of my best session was on a 2.5 hour flight. Perfect for my attention span and not much else to do

Got to the office at 4am each day for prework studies. Then full Saturdays and sundays in private rooms at the library. With a 4yo and 2yo boys the house was never quiet

I used to be somebody who had to study at a library. I had to get out of the house in order to concentrate.

This worked in university when you studied for a few days to a week before each exam.

But I had to learn to sit my butt in my house and study. You waste so much time traveling and setting up. Plus some nights you can only squeeze in an hour or less.

University Lib cuz I was still a full-time postgraduate student a couple of months ago

Almost exclusively in my room, at night after work during the week and pretty much all day on weekends when I didn’t have any other plans. Preferred to be at home rather than in my office or anywhere else (for studying).

Like to sit in Starbucks, but sometimes some stupid girls come and start talking loudly. Wanna kill them.