Tells for 2019

So, there must have been 10 threads on the topic. Were there any actual tells?

Also, why were the results released an hour early? Did someone press send by accident at the CFAI? I almost got an heart attack when I checked my email and saw the results email.

THERE ARE NO TELLS - It let me register for 2020 and even pay. I then proceeded to severely fuck up the coding on my account. The system STILL thinks I’m a candidate for next year and won’t put the letters on my name in the directory u til they fix it this weekend because of it.

there are no tells. And whatever you guys do, DO NOT register before results are out

So…if you were able to register, maybe there’s a secret L4 ? Kind of like a secret level in a video game?

Btw, why did you register and pay before the results were out?

because if it was a tell. I was going to find out. But it was a TOTAL bonehead move on my part.

So you actually paid the exam fees for nothing?!!! Did you contact them to refund your money?!! And in this situation, what do you say, I registered before the results were out because I thought I was going to fail lol

Results for level 2 were also announced way too early, not just an hour early. They were supposed to be released 6PM my time, I got the email 4:18 PM. When I received the email, I didn’t get the usual heart attack I get when I receive results because I was so convinced that this is not the email as it was very early.

I don’t think it was an accident, if you notice, their email “important information about your results” did not specify a specific timing for the results to be released.

Hahaha did you shit your pants thinking that you being able to register means that you didn’t pass?