I still do not feel very well

I passed the exam better than I thought. What really bother me is that I am on the 90percentile on ethics and I cheated during the exam. I am joking of course. It bothered me because I answered only a 1/4 of the answers being sure I was right. Another 25% I was sure at a confidence level of 75% and the other 50% I was just able to select a wrong one but and I slected the answer random among the other options. This is completely different from the second level when I was pretty sure to be on the 90percentile but eventually I was exactly on the 10percentile. Have you had a similar experience?

Is this serious? You already passed! Who gives a heck now?

With Ethics you just don’t kow. From level II I came out unsure of all my answers, and turned out most were correct.

I left level III with a much higher confidence level (regarding ethics) and turns out my answers were correct in only 58%. I’m not happy of that, but what can I do? I passed. It bothers me more that my fixed income and equity answers were <70%.

Well, I never looked so much at this forum since the results are out. I passed, so I should say f** it and move on. For some reason, I start analyzing my results and exam very heavily. I think it is decompression and realizing this part of my life is over.

I also passed comfortably but still can’t get over my low scores in equity and fixed income… was really shocked… but rather had 100% on trading and GIPS which I wasn’t sure like equity and fixed income