MM vs LevelUp Video Length

Can anyone share any insight into the total length of the videos for Mark Meldrum vs. LevelUp? I am slightly concerned about the time to read full CFA curriculum and then the LevelUp videos on each chapter. Was curious if anyone can opine if the length of their videos are similar in total or if one is more succinct.

It sounds like MM provides chapter summary videos, in addition to the full chapter videos, but I don’t believe LevelUp does this.

Also, does LevelUp come with anykind of calendar to let you know if you are on track or behind in studying? I have used Schweser in the past and like their study trackers, but doesn’t seem like many other providers have this tool.

I’ve never used Level Up before, but MM videos are usually comprehensive and long enough to cover the curriculum, I personally don’t that this is a bad thing. There are no shortcuts to this exam, so i’d rather have detailed videos that cover all improtant aspects.

Comparing just their core videos, I felt like LevelUp was definitely a bit longer. But you’re right, LevelUp doesn’t have a shortened version of the videos like MM does.

If you live outside of the US, LevelUP is useless. I emailed that dude to enquire about the bootcamps in Germany when i was deciding on my LVL3 prep providers he didnt even bother to reply. A total tool.

Went with MM and IFT and passed on the first attempt.

P.S. I would not recommend IFT. The guy does not seem to have a deep understanding of the material. That said, he goes over past AM questions and this is really helpful

To be completely fair, when I emailed Marc, he responded within 2 days with a detailed email, and I live in the Middle East. Only thing he mentioned that the boot camp isn’t available where I live, but I wasn’t bothered, I don’t think it is useful, at least for my learning style.

On the other hand, I just registered with MM for L3… I am curious, does Arif have a specific advantage when it comes to AM questions? Is this something that can be bought separately ? And is MM enough anyway for teaching how to approach AM session? I didn’t like Arif’s style, I felt he was just reading from the book and saying memorise this and memorise that. I bought his high yield course for L2, total waste of money, and it is not cheap!

I think MM will do the job for AM, there are some EOC questions that are AM style, MM has videos where he exactly answers those questions in AM style. Plus he has some videos where he solves past year relevant questions from AM.