Just received my physical charter...

…in the mail and, well, DAMN, this thing is huge! I’ll obviously frame it but it I have no idea where to put it.

Did CFAI gave you a tracking number?

Same question

I haven’t gotten the charter yet but I got a letter from the president today congratulating me on earning the charter.

No tracking number but I called CFAI and they confirmed I could use the designation and even sent me a confirmation PDF of me passing all three exams. Charter came in about 7 weeks for me. I would wait one more week and then call.

@ DoYouLikePhilCollins - out of curiosity, where are you located? I wasn’t expecting the physical charter for another month or so.

I received the “You have officially earned your CFA charter!” email from CFAI on 8/26 and they advised 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Seriously when will this piece of paper arrive

Still waiting on mine…

It’s worst then waiting on the results. Love the frame. Any link to order a similar one ?

Got an invite to the award ceremony in London. Costs £15, plus a ticket for my wife. Think I’ll pass and forego the smaller cert

Okay, just got my charter! Its now framed…

The frame is customized at americanframe.com

Pick the wood and mats that please you. Make sure the size is for 17x22. I like gold.

They have pre-made traditional styles with CFA logo embossed here: https://www.framingsuccess.com/category/detail/sid/2624/categoryID/59722848

Somebody got CFP certificate hanging on the wall

I received physical letter congratulating me from president but not charter yet. Do you received any letter?

I received too, it is bigger than what I thought. But the paper quality is not as good as FRM. :slight_smile:

strange…the letter from CFAI just arrived today. but without physical charter like 125mph post. anyone have same condition with me ?

Same

All right. i just dropped email to CFAI. let see they respond in the next 2 days.

Maybe it’s just me, but I’d mount it higher on the wall.

Just a thought.

Most my clients are midgets, halflings and dwarfs. Gotta cater to your clients!