Nathan Ronen

Just signed up with Nathan Ronen to give L3 a second try, after mostly failing the AM (great PM score). So signed up with Nathan to improve my AM technique - will take his video lectures and essay writing workshop and essay writing seminar - does anybody have any advice on how to use his resources most efficiently? Thanks so much, E.

At any point, at any time, he tells you something - like a formula, or bullet point pros/cons of somethings - you make damn sure you write it down on a note card.

Apart from that, prepare to actually learn the material more in depth, and learn how to properly answer exam questions.

Seriously - you’re minds bout to be blown at how much better you learn this crap.

But don’t take it from me - I’m just a pizza delivery boy turned CFA Charterholder vis-a-vis Nathan Ronen’s teachings.

I always thought his name was Chulk…

I used Nathan Ronen to pass L2 and L3. He provide a goldmine of information. Listen to everything he says, and its a lot, and you will be very prepared for the exam. I especially recommend taking his essay workshop. That helped me tremendously.

I second CEO10K-DAY’s comment about making notes on anything Nathan says to write down. It will be a lot of notes, but he is right.

I wrote a post on my experience passing L3. Hopefully it helps.

https://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-iii-forum/91373191