Anyone has formulae or fact sheet in form of questions and space to write answers (like AM section)

hello i am retaker and started early this year because Feb and March will be very busy for me. I am about to complete equity. Since i am starting early, regular revisions will be very important to keep the content green in my head. In prior levels writing the formulae and facts worked very will. I am looking for formulae fact sheet with space to write in down.

Example -

1. List down the steps involved in activist Investment process

< Space for writing answers like we get in AM section>

1. Formula for Expected Active Return

< Space for writing formula>

1. List 3 requirements for Index

Idea is to sit down for say 2-4 hours for each topic (depending on volume) and write down formulae/facts as part of revision.

Any other suggestions for doing revisions are most welcome.

1. print screen questions of equity from website CFAI (selection apply here for good questions)

2. print it

3. annotated it with steps to solve it with your own language (marker is recommended)

4. laminating it with plastic

5. put on your bath room

6. every time you take a shower (2x daily) you will see it

7. by 3 weeks you will have mastered it in your subconscious mind

8. change with others topic maybe -> repeat step no 1-7

spoke to my contractor he is going to get these molded on bathroom tiles with help of ceramic work and also talking to DMV to remove all traffic signs and istead put formulae and facts so i can read it on the way to office… will have govt. to put this on side walks so when i go for tun i see these regularly… why only conscious mind i master so i can remember these clearly to next birth.