HUGE MISTAKES IN SCHWESER NOTES!!

I’m shocked!

Guys, if you look at Book 2, p170 of pdf they wrote it completely wrong.

“Similarly, a bull put spread is the reverse of a bear put spread, in this case a long XYZ May 55 put ($6.61) and a short XYZ May 50 put ($3.87)”

It should be short May 55 and long May 50!!!

And on the same page they have written formulas incorrectly for Bear Put Spread!!

What the heck? Shall I continue reading Schweser notes at all?!

Are you L1 or L3?

For L3 it is quite recommended to read from CFAI books :frowning:

I am L3.

There are mistakes in the whole reading.

Yes I know that it’s recommended but I can’t imagine reading that many pages. I prefer to cover notes and then start doing problems from official CFA. What you think?

That’s unprofessional and can throw ppl off that are trying to learn. I would legit demand my money back and just buy the CFAI books

There’s quite a few mistakes on schweser notes and mocks. I bought the qbank for L1 and was appalled at the quality. It it amazes me that they’ve been around for so long and can do a bad job year after year.

I remember seeing a lot of errors in the derivatives section in Schweser a couple of years back when I gave the exam. For level 3, it’s best you stick to the CFAI books.

As I have said previously, KA PL AN SC H WESer (mods don’t edit this for advertising$$) is a trash company that is too big for its actual scope. They did a few things well early in test prep and now provide crummy materials from finance to medicine; over-priced lower quality content.

Ditch Schweser. Stick with CFAI or LevelUp, which is essentially the CFAI material with better mnemonics.

And more energy.

Can someone post schweser l3 2020 errata. Thanks