Bill Campbell III, CFA - Command Word Guide - Useful Resource

In my opinion, the CFA Institute Command Words Survivors Guide, is a useful resource for demystifying the AM portion of the morning exam. It has helped me clarify what exactly I need to focus on for the constructed responses in the AM portion of the exam. Specifically, the guide provides research around the use of the command words on prior exams and provides clear examples of how to construct your reply. In my opinion, the Guide is an excellent tool for helping with the execution portion of the exam prep process. I am using the Survivors Guide in conjunction with CFAI materials, third party mock exams and Level Up videos.

If you would like more details about the Survivors Guide you can contact Bill at:

bill@financialexamhelp123.com

what’s this

It’s this.

I’m with PDX.

I bombed the Level 3 morning exam because I didn’t know how CFA wanted me to present my answers.

I feel even if you are not entirely sure you understand the question, the way Bill helps you approach the command words will allow you to pick up as many points as possible.

Level 3 has a lot of content but then they want you to provide short and sweet answers on exam day. I’m hoping following Bill’s guideline answers will do it.

i like those sample questions which force me to think