How I passed CFA Level 3 after failing it before?

I really struggled with the essay part in CFA Level 3. Mainly because I didn’t understand how I was supposed to answer those essay questions, ie what format to use and whether my answers should be long or short. Despite preparing for almost a year for Level 3, I still failed it. I was very scared and stressed when I had to retake the exam as I still didn’t understand what else I could do this year. However, Nathan Ronen from Chalk and Board was my life saver. He has a very different approach in teaching Level 3. I bought his online courses, which were super helpful and very structured. He stresses how to study for Level 3 and what to pay attention to, rather than blindly going through the material. For me, it made such a big difference.

But the best part was his essay writing workshop, which I recommend to every single person who takes Level 3. I do not think you can find any other provider offering this kind of workshops. After going through the workshop and doing 2 exam essay parts in a row in a day, I finally realised what Level 3 was about and how to answer the essay part. It was extremely useful as Nathan checks every single answer and sends it back to you with his feedback.

Also, I found Nathan to be extremely supportive. Despite the fact that I am based in the UK and he is based in the NYC, he always asked me to text him if I had any questions. He is not just an amazing professional, but is also a very supportive person, which is so important when you are so lost and puzzled while studying for Level 3! I highly recommend getting in touch with Nathan if you are taking Level 3!

Very best wishes,

Natalia

really can not add more, last year i used one of the prep provider for level 3 exam , which i did not pass.

This year i have been advised strongly by one of my friends who got his charter to take it with Nathan.

Nathan have a very unique way of explaining the material, now i am watching his video online , and I start to understand the material in deep in very short time. i started to realize the gap i had in the exam, which something i luck to with the previous prep provider.

He is very supportive, although I am in Saudi, he is making effort to follow up with me, and make sure that i am on truck.

Me as a person who took level 1 for three times and level 2 for one time and level 3 for one time with the same prep provider , i wish that i knew Nathan before , i am sure that i would be able to pass and understand the material. I highly recommend him to take level 3

Regards,

Abdulla

Sounds like a paid post :frowning_face:

Bro, you forgot to put " Regards,

snfuenza"