Past Year Level III Exam Papers

Besides the 2005 and 2006 Level III exam papers that can be gotten from CFAI’s website for the non-item set portion, anywhere else can we get other past year exam papers? I know that 2007’s would be there in Nov 07. How about the item set portion, is there anywhere we can get past year questions? Thanks~!

they do not release item set questions if you get a hold of last years books they should have a copy of the 04 exam

a few ppl here on the forum still have the old exams, ask a bit around and you will get the 2000-2004 versions 2007 is released a little later, something like early December, right after the study guides come out (hence the idea that CFAI waits for the Study Guides to be finished before they release the latest test but there might be other reasons)

Richard Zhang has old exams (2000 - 2005) on his site http://cfasuccess.com/Web/files/default.aspx

thanks volkovv.

If the curriculum changes every year-as it does to a great extent-then whats the use of these old past papers? I thought past papers should be ‘leading indicators’ -Marketing trick to justify the 600 smackers we got to pay them

Does anyone have older exam papers i.e. before 2000. thanks

I have them from 1968-1972

I did not mean so old but from 1995 to 1999?

hey mrs.bambi… long time no see :):slight_smile:

oh geez, on the lookout for more tail? =P She posted that back in 2007…