Endless wait for CFAI Books

I registered 2 weeks ago for Level 3, but haven’t got my books as yet… don’t even have a tracking number on my order… Is anyone else having this problem ?

Yes mate I was just about to start this topic.

Same thing here, but I only registered on Tuesday. I got my confirmation email immediately and then a receipt emailed to me yesterday, but still no tracking number. When I log on it just says my order hasn’t been shipped yet.

Same here. I placed the order on Sept. 2nd. Still no shipping confirmation.

I placed mine on August 29th

i placed mine last week and just got them yesterday…i would maybe call them and check

redmen, did CFA send shipping confirmation notice.

I called them and they say there is some system glitch because of which the tracking numbers are not updated, but the books should be on the way…

I registered on the 24th Aug and got mine on the 6th sept. The webpage didnt ever show the tracking number. But I got a mail on the 31st aug about the shipping details. So it took more than a week for them to actually generate shipping number and then another couple of days to actually hand the shipment to UPS…

I registered the hour L2 result was released. That was 16th Aug… Till two days back I have not gotten my books and no tracking nor shipping #. I emailed cfabookstore@pdb.com, sent service request under my CFAI account page, wrote e-mail to cfai and finally called CFA by phone. Don’t know which of these worked but i finally got my tracking # and should be getting my books tomorrow… Hopefully no more delay this time

I ordered on Aug 30th and got them on Sept 7th. Probably the delay was due to the long labor day weekend. They look better than the 2007 version of the CR.

indike Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I ordered on Aug 30th and got them on Sept 7th. > Probably the delay was due to the long labor day > weekend. They look better than the 2007 version of > the CR. ditto here

the tracking number should be in the e-mail that tells you the order has been shipped. CFAI website is all messed up and does not give you the tracking number.

I received my books on Wednesday. Thursday, I received an email AGAIN telling me the books had just been purchased and shipped and ANOTHER repeat email welcoming me to the testing process. Sheesh.