CFAI Website Updated with CFA Behind My Name

That makes me the first to post this update. Yahoooooooooo!!

still waiting for my letters on the website…

No letters for me yet… Thanks, now I’m going to be checking the damn site 50x today.

Nothing yet for me either…this is annoying, but hopefully this means the trusty, crusty wheels of the CFAI are finally in motion.

nothing for me either.

Most likely all of you will see the letters behind your names by tomorrow at the latest. I just checked it at 8:37 AM EST and found my name suffixed with the 3 golden letters!

One IT grundoon updating the directory one person at a time. Great, only has to do it for 6,000 + people!

Nothing for me either. CFA Fun, does your last name start with an A?

still nothing, my name starts with an “M”

nothin’ for me either–and I am near the start of the alphabet–hopefully soon. Cheers

They haven’t updated yet. CFA Fun is pulling everyone’s string this morning.

I call BS. Let’s see a screen print.

Look, I am not lying. I will not lie about this. My name is updated with the designation. Honest to god. I even contacted my Marketing Department to tell them to send out the Press Release. I cannot give you a screen print as that will reveal my name in this forum. I am NOT lying. Call CFAI if you want. For your info, My First Name starts with S and Last Name with R

More like first name begins with “B”, last name “S.” Good try.

Ok…I do not have to prove this to anyone. If you don’t believe me that is your choice. I have the 3 letters behind my name. Period. BUT I AM NOT LYING. DAMMIT. I try to get the news out to everyone on this forum and all I get is this BS from dolts like Eddie and XSell.

where, exactly, are you going on the website to find this?

Membership Directory. Do a search with your name.

CFA Fun Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok…I do not have to prove this to anyone. If you > don’t believe me that is your choice. I have the 3 > letters behind my name. Period. > > BUT I AM NOT LYING. DAMMIT. I try to get the news > out to everyone on this forum and all I get is > this BS from dolts like Eddie and XSell. Hey, that’s a little below the belt. We’re just f’in with you. Did you expect anything else being the only one to see “CFA” behind your name so far?

This reminds me of the morning of the August 16, 2007 when some folks started taking about level III registration links disappearing while one particular bloke talked about seeing a 50% pass rate for level III. My registration link stayed there until the very last minute and you can imagine how I felt. At least with this experience (the waiting game for the CFA charter) will certainly have a happy ending.

Ok, I believe CFA Fun now. I searched for a couple friends who passed L3 this year and I see the CFA behind their names.