Can anyone part with any of their old CFA L2 study materials?

Pretty sure I passed L1 test on Sunday but not quite sure enough to buy the full pack of materials before getting my scores. Problem is that I should wait until then to get started. Please let me know. Thanks

You’re wasting valuable time using old materials. Try this: www.schweser.com/news/email/cfa_2008/half_now/index.html

I have the notes… 7 Books notes 1 through 5 and 2 practice exam books (untouched). Let me know if you are still interested. Will give them up for cheap. smkstang@optonline.net

I’m in the same situation and would appreciate any materials to help me work my way into L2. Please let me know if you have some old books you’d like to part with.

make me an offer on the books… see my email above… Nick

Done- thanks. Let me know.

Can we ban go4it and other people who are obviously soliciting for schweser? This is pathetic.

kant Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can we ban go4it and other people who are > obviously soliciting for schweser? This is > pathetic. What makes u think go4it is soliciting for schweser? That link was useful to another friend of mine waiting for L1 results…

Yes, it is an assumption and he might not be soliciting. However, when you do search for go4it and 90% of his posts are an advertisement for schweser, or when he writes stuff like this: “Michael, you’re in the groove…don’t lose your momentum…with Schweser’s offer above, you can check out the L2 curriculum before you get the Candidate Readings from CFAI regardless of your L1 results…” It makes one wonder… Doesn’t matter, I’ve blocked him anyway. Now I’m going to go enjoy an icy cold can of Pepsi. Sometimes nothing else will do.

personally i wouldn’t use old notes. is there a worse feeling than studying 8 hours (for instance) on a subject that isn’t even going to be on the new exam?