Which study option would you choose for Level II...

A) Stalla’s 2008 Standard System (includes Live Weekly Classes in DC) - $545

B) Schweser’s 2008 Essential Solution Package (No Classes/Video CD’s) - $492
(Supplemented with Stalla’s 2007 Notes, Practice Exams, & Video CD’s …sunk cost)

C) Other (ie, Stalla’s Enhanced System, Schweser’s Premium Solution, Stalla’s current course w/Schweser’s Q-bank, etc.)

Thanks for your input!

If you weren't successful on your Level III exam, you'll want to be the first to know when Schweser study materials are available for 2020 exams. Sign up below, and we'll notify you as soon as they are available for sale.

I would rely on Schweser and maybe Qbank as I did last year.

How did you get Stalla for $545? I saw the price was more like $1190 (2x your price). Is there a discount I didn’t hear about?

Stalla worked for me last year. Don’t know about the enhanced thing. I got a free pack of Stalla flash cards which I didn’t end up using. People did say that the Mock exam was a help, though I didn’t take it.

You want a quote?  Haven’t I written enough already???

Stalla offers a 50% discount to candidates who previously used their service, but have to repeat a level. (They also offer tuition-free continuing help if you can show that you attended all of the classes and completed all of the practice problems, but this is not an option for me. If I had enough time to devote to exam preparation last spring, I might be spending more time with all of you guys on the Level III board.)

As for the Schweser price, this reflects a 15% corporate discount. It also happens to be the same discount rate for individuals (like me) who are repeating a level and used another company’s study program.

I used Stalla on L2 and passed, I felt it was very comprehensive and well organized. I will be using the same for L3.

As for discounts on Stalla, you can find coupon codes online. I got in touch with a rep there and you can even haggle with them. Ask them if they can give you a discount because of the company you work for or the school that you went to. NEVER PAY FULL PRICE! I got 300 bucks off.

I made my own flascards and found that to be extremely helpful. Just a tip…