Anyone signed up for NYSSA Weekly Program starting Jan 8?

Any thoughts if its worth taking it? Or is the three day seminar in May a better option, if at all?

I just signed up for it. Can’t contribute if it’s worth taking or not, but I sure hope it is!

AbbeFaria, I have signed up for the class too. I have to miss the first classes, would it be possible for me to drop off a device for recording the class…are you in the NYC area… please email me at vdasaratha@bear.com thanks

Hoping they arent going to be a waste of a tuesday night or my employer’s money

Your employer’s money? Hope it’s not a waste of my money…I’m going all out this year as I have less time than ever to study and just can’t miss this year.

folks, again if anybody sid3699 or abbe or skiloa would it be possible to ask one of you guys to please record the class - i will give you my device… please email vdasaratha@bear.com or call 212-272-3833…thanks in advance or please leave me your contact and I will coordinate…thanks in advance.

trymybest Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > folks, again if anybody sid3699 or abbe or skiloa > would it be possible to ask one of you guys to > please record the class - i will give you my > device… > please email vdasaratha@bear.com or call > 212-272-3833…thanks in advance or please leave me > your contact and I will coordinate…thanks in > advance. I still havent signed up…my employer will pay, but dont want to waste time if its not really worth it…might as well do the 3 day crash course in may…if at all i want to do it…anyone who has done this before-how was it?worth it?

sid3699 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > trymybest Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > folks, again if anybody sid3699 or abbe or > skiloa > > would it be possible to ask one of you guys to > > please record the class - i will give you my > > device… > > please email vdasaratha@bear.com or call > > 212-272-3833…thanks in advance or please leave > me > > your contact and I will coordinate…thanks in > > advance. > > I still havent signed up…my employer will pay, > but dont want to waste time if its not really > worth it…might as well do the 3 day crash course > in may…if at all i want to do it…anyone who has > done this before-how was it?worth it? Does the 3-day crash course worth it? I wrote level 3 last year, used Scheweser for level 1 and 2. No time to study for level 3, so did not even buy scheweser’s notes. Did not study until 3 weeks before the exam. I attended the Scheweser’s 3-day seminar 2 weeks before the exam – and (barely) passed. Did the seminar help? Yes. But I would imagine any seminar would have helped in my case. I would not advise anyone to do it the way I did it. I would not do it that way myself if I were to do level 3 again. – 3weeks, CFA