hours of sleep

Given the busy working hours, taking care of the kids, and level 3 preparation, how many hours of sleep you guys get these days?

With exam day right around the corner, Schweser's Final Review products are designed to help you finish out your study plan and walk into the testing center feeling prepared and confident.

average 6 during the week and 7-8 at the weekend. No kids, though

not enough…like 4-5 hrs on weeknights.

6-7 hrs. Up at 5am, study til 7am. Got kids

Have only been studying on the weekends… working late and lifting on weekdays. Lifting definitely trumps studying in March.

I get 5-6 hours on weeknights. I sleep as much as I want on weekends, I don’t work on weekends, play with my kids.

6 to 6.5 hrs on weekdays I try to get 8 on the weekends ..no kids and I’m single ..however even when I’m not studying for the CFA i get about the same .

\\\"Sometimes the Bird sometimes the statue \\\"

I get about 6-7 hrs but put in hours from 6 am to 8 am and get back from 5 pm to 7pm..i feel very sleepy, I don’t know if I’m eating too much or I just need to get used to it a little more..

Doesn’t look like we don’t get a good 8 hour sleep anymore huh? After reading your post, I need to cut my sleep hours. I am getting used to 8 hours of sleep, otherwise I won’t function well. So I guess I need to cut back to 6 hours on the weeknights to study more…….

7.5 every night, including weekends. Few things are worth losing sleep over.

i wish i cd get 7.5 every night …never happens though ..

\\\"Sometimes the Bird sometimes the statue \\\"

6 - 6.5 during the week. about the same on the weekends…but for different reasons ;)

8 hours every night. of course i haven’t really started studying yet…. where is my barf bag?

6 on weekdays and 12 on weekends, so I’m averaging close to the recommended 8 per day

8 hours all through the week ….

6-7 hours. no kids but working from 9h to 19h. I catch up during the weekends.

6 hrs on weeknights, 7-8 on week-ends….single…well dating, but work and studying, and regular workouts keep me up late into the night

4-5 hours each weeknight. 7 hours each weekend day.

Don’t sleep at night. Lie in bed waiting for morning. People say its PTSD. What do they know about PTS? Whatever. I guess that’s why I’m on analystforum at 2 am. Or is it 3 am? Does it make a difference?

slept once less hour last night, for obvious reasons… back at the studying today though!

How do you people last on 40 hours a sleep a week? I start going downhill after 55 a week….