Week of Friday March 14th

My studying fell way off this week. Almost next to nothing, some turbulence at work robbed me of my concentration. How has everyone else fared this week? I am beginning to doubt the do-ability for June for me…

I am with you - was crazy busy at work this week - thinking more of the evaluation models for products at work than of CFA (even though CFA is always on my mind!!!) Can not concentrate. Period. Panic starts to kick in…hopefully it will work and I will get my concentration back! :wink:

I set my expectations very low during the week. In fact, I assume that I’ll get by doing nothing on weekdays (I have 10 days study leave to come), and then am pleasantly surprised when I get 2-3hrs in before the weekend.

Hey, GoodGuy, sent you an email, let me know what you think. I was working w/ someone else previously but he has been very unreliable. Let me know.

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My studying fell way off this week. Almost next > to nothing, some turbulence at work robbed me of > my concentration. How has everyone else fared > this week? I am beginning to doubt the do-ability > for June for me… + 1 i’ve been through the same thing this week …the worst thing is I had 2 days off this week but I had so much crap to do that i barely got an hr of studying in each day … I’m begininng to doubt myself too however I think fear is the best motivator … we still have time ( dont forget next friday is a holiday ) so all we need to do now is focus … For me fear is a great motivator …

I am planning on a few hours tonight and hopefulyl monster days saturday/sunday 8 hours each… I have next Friday off so thatll be good, Sat & Sunday family is in town so those are losses… Let make a pact… At prom we all get… Ohhh wait that is something different. Hit dem books hard this weekend boys and girls!! I am going to try to.

i’ve studied 2 hours total this week. on pace to flunk it big time. good times.

I did good. Between 5-8 hrs a couple SS