Level III at work

Not sure if you guys have a white board in your office, on mine I drew the Butterfly swap graph. Looks pretty impressive up there. No clue what all those lines mean.

haha…nice idea. I just drew a butterfly to calm my fears…

Butterfly swap ? You mean option ?

Too funny. It’s been a long time since I’ve laughed this hard at a post on the forum. I needed that after going over Portfolio Execution and Monitoring. BTW more drawings!

I don’t usually swap butterflies. Most of the time i swap stories and drinks.

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not sure if you guys have a white board in your > office, on mine I drew the Butterfly swap graph. > Looks pretty impressive up there. No clue what > all those lines mean. CFAI should pass you just on that.

No one has commented on it yet but I have seen people look at it and glance away. Its like they can’t look directly at it.

Isn’t a butterfly swap a bear ontop of a bull? Try drawing that one on the whiteboard and let me know what people think.

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > but I have seen > people look at it and glance away. Its like they > can’t look directly at it. Wait…what did you draw exactly? A woman with big ****???

It is a butterfly SPREAD, not a butterfly SWAP

You’re a little late on that observation.