Did any of you pass level 2 with Schweser notes only?

Thanks and good luck with your exam!

Yep. I had some secret sauce on the side too.

Yes, the Treynor fiasco shortcoming notwithstanding, they were more than sufficient.

yes, i pretty much stuck to schweser… + schweserpro question bank

Pure Schweser notes. No q-bank, no secret sauce. I’d advise reading the CFAI text practice questions as a supplement, however.

qbank + schweser + online tests. I have to say that online CFAI tests were VERY HELPFUL

Same as joemontana. the CFAI text practice questions are key, but used only schweser notes (no qbank, etc).

I did only schweser and the Qbank. And did tons and tons of Qbank. But ya, just schweser.

Well as long as you have the CFAI books anyways I would recommend doing all the end of chapter problems from those. Besides that you should be fine with Schweser. I used only Schweser and felt relatively well prepared. Prepared enough to pass the exam.

Yes.

100% Schweser materials and passed. Didn’t even break the bindings on the CFAI material.

I wish Schweser materials alone would be enough for L3 but that doesn’t seem to be the case…

surely lots of people just use schweser and pass?

yes… Level 1 & 2… Schweser notes only. Level 3… Schweser notes + the last 6 year’s actual CFA exam papers. It’s sufficient but not ideal, unless you are pressed for time.

Yes. Only Portfolio Management was not enough

Treynor Black will forever be imprinted in the minds of Schweser users… CFAAtlanta Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes, the Treynor fiasco shortcoming > notwithstanding, they were more than sufficient.