Secret Sauce arrive yet?

I pre-ordered mine with the rest of materials back in December . . . and am still waiting. I found it useful for L1 and L2.

I received mine about two weeks ago. You should check into it. I wasn’t overly happy with the Secret Sauce last year for level 2, but so far flipping through the Level 3 edition it looks pretty good. Good enough that I’ll be carrying it with me wherever I go over the next 10 weeks and reading through it every chance I get that I’m not actually sitting here going through my regular materials.

Thanks, BB. I’ll contact our friends at Schweser. Glad to hear you think this edition’s worthwhile. The big question, however, is whether they’ve put the “secret sauce” bottle back on the cover (after last year putting some awkward-looking dude on the cover instead!).

WHat is secret sauce and how can i get it?

gideon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks, BB. I’ll contact our friends at Schweser. > Glad to hear you think this edition’s worthwhile. > The big question, however, is whether they’ve put > the “secret sauce” bottle back on the cover (after > last year putting some awkward-looking dude on the > cover instead!). You know they’ve probably put the same guy on the secret sauce cover as the oolne on the L3 study notes. You know, the guy in the suit. Why don’t they find a cooler person for the covers? That dude is starting to p-ss me off each day I see him. I think they used a girl for the L2 covers. The sauce bottle was awesome 2 years ago. Tabasco, right?

My studying could use a jolt of tabasco! > > You know they’ve probably put the same guy on the > secret sauce cover as the oolne on the L3 study > notes. You know, the guy in the suit. Why don’t > they find a cooler person for the covers? That > dude is starting to p-ss me off each day I see > him. I think they used a girl for the L2 covers. > > The sauce bottle was awesome 2 years ago. Tabasco, > right?

Nope. It’s just an older more awkward looking dude this year. Same cover as on the notes, if you have them.

Does anyone else find that guy’s face a bit too pinky-orangey?