benefits of passing lv3

i am having the hardest time staying motivated to study, theres just too much material to memorize and understand. i was thnking about discounting all the future benefits using a proper discount rate but having a hard time identifying the benefits. what are the benefits of being a CFA???

1. no more studying 3 hours a day after work - no more stress, no more coffee overdosing, no more flashcards, no more tantrums/// 2) having time to play with my kid 3) having time to “play” with my wife PRICELESS

wonderful

Life

Benefit…what benefits. I just want to get it over with.

I feel you, I totaly forgot why i signed up in the first place! I dnt care about any benefits anymore, i just want to be CFA free!

^That is interesting…we sign up for the CFA program to be CFA-FREE!!!

can’ t afford to hold up life any further…

I am just passing it for the sake of passing it. I am not even sure will I even go into a career of finance anymore, especially now they move the level of experience to 4 years for the charter holder.

there’s nothing better on TV, and I don’t like drinking 6 days a week

Can watch Battlestar Galactica without guilt.

Works for me. bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can watch Battlestar Galactica without guilt.

ywu002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i am having the hardest time staying motivated to > study, theres just too much material to memorize > and understand. i was thnking about discounting > all the future benefits using a proper discount > rate but having a hard time identifying the > benefits. > what are the benefits of being a CFA??? Benefit? No one will call you a frakking retard for having wasted all that time, money, and effort to get past L1 and L2 only to walk away.