In total what have you done so far?

myself: read CFAI 1 X, read schweser 2X and took notes on schweser… but i still don’t feel good at all.

Exactly as you. I started way back in September. I’m not confident as I’m not retaining anything.

^^^^All I can say in response to you guys, please excuse my French, F!@#$%^! I am going to pretend this is a belated April Fool joke.

I had dinner with someone this week doing Level III. I almost choked on my chicken tikka massala when he said he read all the CFAI stuff in 2007.

you guys …reading is one thing, but retaining and ability to apply to questions since reading are two very different things. unless of course you have a super memory - then the @#&^%?! are justified.

This is a friggin joke. If you guys have read CFAI and schweser and arent sure then I dont know what to think. i havent completed schweser once yet. but i think i have a chance.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is a friggin joke. If you guys have read CFAI > and schweser and arent sure then I dont know what > to think. i havent completed schweser once yet. > but i think i have a chance. +1