SS 6- Time consuming

I am having a hard time finshing up the material in SS6 related to CME Capital Market expectations - so much qualitative material, that I seem to forget…does someone else experience the same?

I am close to finishing the entire curriculum from the CFAI texts. I think remember only 20% of what I have read and perhaps I can apply 10% to problems. I think several of us are in similar position. But we still have exactly two months. 1.5 more pass + problems from the texts + few online exams + positive stress during the exam are my hope.

haha…I’m pretty much done with teh CFAI text and STalla once through, have SS18 left, so I say down to try 2000 exam and flipped through it real quick first to take a glance and realized I only knew 20% of the exam, so I got back up from my computer and said, F it. I need to review, but that will start after SS18 is done :). I hope I can remember the other 80%!

all SS are time consuming … just spent the weekend trying “to learn” SS16 … had already read it once on schweser … and when it came to learning it - I am wondering if I had even read it … the only clue I had was all the highlighting across the pages … my retention appears worst than at L2. I just hope it comes together in the last week as it did in the previous levels … HOPE.

I am in the same boat i.e. it all came together in the last week for the previous two levels. I think it gives me a false sense of security.

If we work as hard from now till the end as you did in the previous two levels, I’m sure it will come together for us at the end. Once you’re able to do a wack of practice questions and exams, the review process starts to make alot more sense. At least I sure hope it does…

as the wise old L3er said to me as I studied for L1 2 yrs ago that you want to hit your peak a few days before the exam, and that is wehn you will. If too soon, you’ll burn out…so i just expect that I won’t haveit come together until the end and take comfort that hammering away at problems, practice exams, notes, and study guides is all contributing significatnly…

okay … lets keep going …

I had the same problem with ss-6. i don’t remember a word of it…come to think - thats pretty much my status regarding all the sessions … hope all of it does come together

i dont even remember what ss6 was