People who passed level3: what did you get?

Just for curiosity (as I don´t expect an increase in my salary/bonus if I pass level 3 this year, I am doing it just to have it, for myself): what did you guys get? I mean, real examples: More money, another job, change to a more technical position…? thx pd: always assuming that you “are still here” and don´t abandon this forum just after passing :slight_smile:

don’t start this … i read a similar topic long time back … not sure but i think most ppl answered zilch!.. too depressing… let me dream of double figure promotion and six figure salaries… no need to burst my bubble.

Got a 30% raise. Cheers!

1. not sure it can be measured so directly unless your boss specifically gives you a Passing Bonus. I find that in general the CFA has given a broader understanding of different concepts that can occur in many areas of finance (I work in a hedge fund and PE fund). At least when ppl mention different issues, you have the most fundamental knowledge of that issue. 2) I got my life back…

I anticipate the same as for L1 and L2…a bunch of handshakes and a happy hour paid for by the boss

new set of business cards with the three letters on it that’s it

Didn’t even get new business card. But hey, I’ve got plenty of time to do other stuff!

Bambi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > new set of business cards with the three letters > on it > that’s it That makes it all worthwhile.

Nothing at all. Still waiting on my three letters but once I have them the answer won’t change.

tobias Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nothing at all. Still waiting on my three letters > but once I have them the answer won’t change. Why has it been taking this long for you to get the three letters? Work experience?

pls dont post such depressing things before the exam … if u feel CFA is soo worthless…and u have those guts ,then dont sit for the exam… u have the remote control of ur life in ur hand … just change the channel …by not sitting for the exam…

dongjohnson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why has it been taking this long for you to get > the three letters? Work experience? Yeah, some of my prior experience doesn’t count so I have to wait until my time in my current position reaches four years. I am getting close. The tough part is the exams. Hang in there guys!

also ask the ghosts … did u get anything living ?