Sunday morning inspiration

GET UP AND STUDY!!! 8 or so hours until you can have a nice relaxing Sunday night dinner and a glass of wine and watch the Simpsons / Yankees vs. Redsox!!! Lets do this!!!

and since someone I’ve never seen before is winnng the Masters, I need interesting questions to answer…

I may have a question on effective spread and the “Possibility of price improvement” a little later.

does studying on the beach count? Then count me in for 1 hour…

This weather is sure making it hard for us Southern Californians to study, right Iwona? It’s so nice outside…feels like post-CFA weather in June.

We had a fantastic day at the pool today … Grilled steak for dinner … seems like summer already if only it wasn’t for this test … Temperature peaked at 102 !! ( Southern Cali.) … Tomorrow is new day … wake up at 4:00 …

hey mo where in So cal are you ? Im in Newport, the weather indeed rocked this weekend… but now back to this! arrrrr Dong how are you? did you get anything done this weekend?

Hey, Iwona. I’ve been okay. Yeah, I got some decent studying in last weekend but blew off Saturday night for a friend’s b-day party in Hollywood. Sunday morning was rough!

Iwona pass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey mo where in So cal are you ? Im in Newport, > the weather indeed rocked this weekend… but now > back to this! arrrrr > > Dong how are you? did you get anything done this > weekend? Iwona, I’m in Irvine. Where are you at ?