Recommended readings from CFAI texts?

For those of you that are reading both CFAI and Schweser notes, are there any study sessions or readings from CFAI texts that you would particularly recommend? I’ve finshed the Schweser notes and while I’m going back and work through some of the more difficult concepts I would also like to take some time to do the readings from the CFAI texts that Schweser might not have covered too well. Where should I start? Thanks.

Swaps READING 40 Try doing SS 4,5,6,7 they make up ~ 50% of the curriculum Ethics GIPS This is my best guess…

Thanks. Anyone else?

make sure that you do the assigned QUESTIONS for derivatives and fixed income, it will save your pm session and in consequence your exam

Mrs Bambi - Any other suggestions of CFA problems to do? They take so long to get thru so I am trying to pick my spots thanks

i would do them all, honestly…

in theory yes, but the time to get thru them…arrggggh. I think at the least I will look at all of them and the solutions to get a feel for the types of questions and the way to solve, even if I can’t pull it off without peeking

But it is time well spent :)…I do agree that writing all the damn answers out takes forever!

Yeah, I think doing all of the CFA problems is a good idea. I’m going to focus on this rather than re-doing concept checkers.

i have done all twice and ethics and fixed income thrice

What about the sample exams ? This year we have book 1 and 2- in total 6 sample exams and one CFAI sample exam online -which ones to do first and which ones are important ?