CFAI mock exams vs sample exams

I was looking at the CFAI site this morning and noticed that in addition to the sample exams (1 free with registration + 2 addition available @ $40 per) there will be a 60 question mock exam (@$60). The existence of the mock exam was a surprise to me! Apparently they are available in early May. I guess my point is I am trying to think about final preparations, and this additional exam has added another block of time to be scheduled! Did anyone know about this mock, or was I not keeping up on the CFAI site? How many folks are thinking about taking it?

workthru: do you have the link? thx

http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/sampleandmockexams.html

Here is what I am trying to balance: 1) 3 possible CFAI sample exams 2) 1 possible CFAI mock exam 3) locally administered BSAS exam 4) 3 Schweser full length sample exams 5) I think there are 3 more Schweser exams (but haven’t opened that book!) … and a partridge in a pear tree. But seriously, I feel like the CFAI stuff becomes quasi-mandatory, for potential sample problems. There are only so many hours left!

thanks, good plan seems to me. but from memory CFAI mock exam only covers PM session, more concerns about AM session, now sure what’s the best approach to nail the AM i will do CFAI Qs and past paper for AM

ryanunsw Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thanks, good plan seems to me. > but from memory CFAI mock exam only covers PM > session, more concerns about AM session, now sure > what’s the best approach to nail the AM > i will do CFAI Qs and past paper for AM so the mocks cover the PM session and the sample papers cover the AM ?? … i had no idea… better to buy the sample papers then

Sample and mock exams both contain item sets only…