Nightmare....

last night i just had a dream that i was reading an AM question on IPS and couldnt comprehend it … i went it thru thrice trying to understand it and suddenly the proctor announces that there is just half an hour left and I still havent glanced through other questions and then i woke up…was sweating all out and scared like hell… anyone going thru same stuff

Don’t worry. In my first nightmare, I just could not enter the exam room because I had forgotten my ID. In the second one, I entered but they made us change seats every 15 mn which make it not easy to concentrate. in the last one, someone died. Prefer not to go to sleep anymore. I guess this whole stuff just makes us crazy.

the crazies have started …

um… it is like Dante

started having nightmares and started doing problems out loud in my sleep, as well…

Well I am sick, that is my nightmare right now… No way I can study : (

You people sleep too much. If you remember your nightmares that means you are actually having enough sleep. That is the problem

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You people sleep too much. If you remember your > nightmares that means you are actually having > enough sleep. That is the problem LOL, LOL…that is too funny!

I’m waiting for the nightmare where I’m getting ready to do the exam, I’m busy taking my shower to wake up, and OMG, there’s the Terminator getting ready!

Yeah but if its the Terminator in the Sarah Connor Chronicals, I might just have to join the shower…she’s good looking in a weird kinda way…Ok I lie I cant as I’m bound by laws of marriage, damn if only i waited till after the CFA Exams were overwith…