too late to start studying?

5 weeks. I think I have a shot if I tackle 4 study sessions per week. That will give me a few days at the end to review.

Are you related to Bleron by any chance?

its never too late …

…never too late to poop :slight_smile:

Too early for Bleron to show up

And June 2009 is closer than you think…

poop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 5 weeks. I think I have a shot if I tackle 4 > study sessions per week. That will give me a few > days at the end to review. And here I am worrying about finishing up the remaining 8 sessions in time to review and do practice exams !!!

where is bleron i miss him :frowning: poop = bleron btw poop by askign this question u r insulting the intelligence of all the L3 candidates who have been studying like maniacs since last few months…

bleron failed level II last year, he won’t be joining us here…

Definitely enough time. 3 hours before work, 3 hours after work. Can finish a study session per day. Take leave the week before and do 10 hours+ per day. No such a thing as impossible - only extra ordinary efforts required to surmount the odds

does anyone miss bleron this yr last time l2 was fun partly due to bleron

Enough time mate. But you have to believe in it. CFAFC’s plan is good: difficult and challenging, but it can make you pass!

To be consistent… 1 week for level 1 and 2 weeks for 2… bleron should be popping up with about 3 weeks till June 7th bragging about his Erdos number. Jokes aside, I know some one at my company did level 3 in a month… it is totally possible… It just requires hardcore cramming and less comfort on your probability of success.

Is it possible to do with only 1 month, Sure is. Would I risk it? No. If this test was offered more than once per year, then maybe yes I would, but I’m not going to cram in the last month and hope that it was enough… It’s almost like studying for Final’s in college, I always crammed and did very well, probably b/c it was fresh in my head. My strategy is for the last week or 2 to cram again, so that everything is fresh in my head…will I have the time? Depends on if its fishing weather :).

Depending on your schedule, it may not be too late. I’ve only put in about 50 hours so far, saving another 250 or so from here on out. But that’s been my schedule all along. I’m in a PM role at work with a flexible schedule. Study a few hours early in the day. One hour over lunch. A few hours at nite. Then study all weekend. Also taking a week off before the exam. If you can put in the time, you’ll do fine.

where are the old exams? Aren’t you suppose to be able to print off the old Essay quesitons on the cfai site? I can’t find?

https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/courseofstudy/essaylevelthree.html Found it

Definatley possible but your chances are greatly increase if you can take the week before the exam off. Study from Stalla/ schweser. Do 6 SS a week (3 on weekdays and 3 on weekend) then review. Final week for doing practise Q’s and reviewing what you don’t know and get secrect sauce and hope.